Who Do I Contact About…

Each SPSA member community is responsible for curbside collection of trash and recycling within their jurisdiction. SPSA does not handle the curbside collection of trash or recycling. If you are trying to report that your trash or recycling was not collected you will need to contact the city or county in which you reside.

If you are experiencing an odor issue please call the odor control hotline at #757-417-5251. You can also get additional information by viewing our Odor Control and Procedures.

To report trash flying off a SPSA truck you can contact our Transportation Department at #757-961-3556.

Copyright© 2018 Southeastern Public Service Authority - All Rights Reserved