The Franklin Transfer Station receives solid waste from the city's municipal haulers, area residents and private waste haulers. All waste from this transfer station is loaded onto SPSA transfer vehicles and delivered to the Regional Landfill.
Franklin Transfer Station Operations
- Located on three acre site
- Designed to receive 150 tons of waste daily
- 4,000 square foot tipping floor
- Wheel Loader
- Litter Vacuum
- Skid Steer
- Yard Jockey
- Household hazardous waste collection
- Used motor oil drop-off
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
- HHW Disposal - Jan, Apr, Jul, and Oct - Last Thursday of the month - 9:00am - Noon